WOOHOO!! Holiday shopping season is officially kicked off. Get your wallets ready. If you are like me, I spend Black Friday at home in my pajamas shopping the sales from my computer. The days of waiting in those long lines are long gone for me! The holidays are all about doing great things for all your loved ones. Don’t forget it’s ok to treat yourself with all the good deals.
Today’s gift guide includes all the things you can #GiftYourself with this holiday season. Maybe some pieces that have been on your wish list all year. Go ahead, treat yourself! These are some of my top selects!
1. Nespresso Machine: For luxe coffee at home / 2. Saint Laurent Bag: Perfect little black bag
3. vera wang gold flatware: dress up my holiday table / 4. illesteva shades: had my eye on these
5. Diamond Studs: girls best friend / 6. chloe perfume: love to stock up on my fav perfume
7. SWASH: to keep my closet smelling fresh and wrinkle free between dry cleaning. And starting on
Black Friday SWASH is offering a $50 rebate with purchase and launching a fun sweepstakes
on Twitter for more opportunities to #GiftYourself this holiday season!
8. tom ford lipstick: new berry shade for winter / 9. ugg slippers: to keep me cozy
10. Manolo Blahnik pumps: a new funky pump / 11. Diptyque Roses candle: new fresh scent
12. Beat by Dr. Dre: for all my travels
Still have a shopping itch?! Shop more Black Friday deals below:
[sweater: Equipment (similar via Nordstrom Rack) / jeans: Frame Denim (similar via Nordstrom Rack)
shades: Ray-Ban (similar via Nordstrom Rack) / hat: Glady Tamez (similar via Nordstrom Rack)
boots: Modern Vice (similar via Nordstrom Rack) / bag: Chanel]
November means that it’s time to pull out my most luxe knits. Cashmere sweaters are top of my list. To complement my black basics, I love to add pieces with softer tones like this pale peach knit. Taking full advantage of this season change happening in LA. With the holiday seasons already in full swing even before Thanksgiving, I am always on the look out for gifts for my girlfriends and family. Cashmere sweaters are top of my list in the gifting department and I find some great deals at Nordstrom Rack. Equipment is also one of my favorite brands to find killer deals so I don’t have to pay full price! Show me your take on pale cozy knits this month on Instagram by tagging #NordstromRack & @NordstromRack. Stay tuned tomorrow for the start of my holiday gift guides! And most of all, Happy Thanksgiving!!!
shop my fav cashmere gifts here:
This post was created in collaboration with Nordstrom Rack.
Thank you for always supporting collaborations here on eat.sleep.wear.