Today I am excited to partner with Alcon and its DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses to bring you a post all about my must-have tech when I am on the go. I have been a contact lens wearer since I was 12. I know, such a long time right?! For me, I cannot function without them. So this project is particularly special to me. When it comes to contact lenses, I have A LOT of requirements. My biggest being the importance of wearing them all day long. All-day comfort is huge for me. I spend a lot of time on the computer, running errands and being outside so I need to be sure I have that comfort all day long. So when Alcon came to me to be an ambassador for their DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses brand, I was, of course, excited. For me, having the right set of contact lenses is like having the best technology. You have to have the best. So I wanted to share my must have tech that I travel with ALWAYS.
- DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses: Traveling with a set of daily disposable contact lenses makes packing easy. I don’t have to worry about packing contact lens solution bottles especially when I am packing in a carry on. Want to try them for yourself? Visit DAILIESCHOICE.com to learn about the Alcon DAILIES® Choice Mail-In Rebate Offer and how to save up to $200 on a year’s supply of DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses!*
- Smartphone: I do not go ANYWHERE without my iPhone®. How else can I upload those pretty Instagram photos without my phone? Must have for checking emails on the go also.
- Phone charger: Being without my Mophie® phone charger is not an option when your life revolves around being on the pulse and being social online. This charger is so small it fits with me in any bag (even my smallest clutch!) and literally is a miracle lifesaver.
- Watch: I love being able to track my steps and easily check texts on my Apple Watch® when I am on the go. I am loving my newest little fun gadget that got added into my tech bag.
- Camera: I get a lot of questions about how I shoot and film my videos while traveling. My little Nikon® 1 J5 compact camera is a great small size to carry around when I don’t want to carry my big camera with me. What I also love is I can change out the lens to different sizes for what I need to film.
- Video Camera: Like I said previously, I love to film video clips when traveling. My GoPro® takes amazing footage and I can bring it in the water! Huge advantage for capturing adventures.
Hope you enjoyed this roundup and I’m excited to be sharing some more fun travel inspired posts with you. Any tech gadgets I am missing? Would love to hear in the comments below. Always looking for the best and newest I need to get my hands on.
photos by Felicia Lasala
*Offer available to patients who are new to DAILIES TOTAL1® or DAILIES® AquaComfort® Plus lenses. Rebate is in the form of an Alcon VISA® pre-paid card. Additional restrictions apply. At participating retailers only. See DAILIESCHOICE.com for full terms and conditions. Offer expires December 31, 2016.
I received financial compensation and free DAILIES TOTAL1® contact lenses as part of my participation in this Alcon sponsorship program. Ask your eye care professional for complete wear, care, and safety information. Caution: U.S. federal law restricts this device to sale by or on the order of a licensed eye care professional.
As always, I always want to be transparent with you all about my partnerships and thank you so much for supporting eat/sleep/wear. It truly helps me to continue this blog and share my life with you all. So thank you.