I am currently on my way to Mexico for a little weekend getaway. So I wanted to share with you some of the essentials that will be in my suitcase. The image above is clickable so you can shop your favorite by clicking above! What’s in your suitcase?
1. Statement sunnies: Protecting your eyes from the sun is key. Do it in style with a bold colored lens.
2. Cover up: I always pack multiple beach cover ups with me so I have something wear from pool to cocktails without being caught in my bikini.
3. Swimsuit: Beach trips are spent 80% of the time in a bikini. I pack 1 for each day I am there since they take up no space at all.
4. Cut-offs: Denim shorts are key to throw on with a tee shirt to quickly cover up your suit and hop over to town.
5. White button down: This is a default. Always pack a white button down no matter where you go. Can be dressed up or down and it’s a great lightweight layer.
6. Beach bag: I always bring along a tote so I can pile my sunscreen, magazines, and coverup to the pool or the beach.
7. Protect that skin: I don’t sit for even a minute in the sun without sunscreen. This is one of my favorites right now.
8. Sand shoes: I need shoes that aren’t fussy for beachy getaways. This espadrilles can get all sandy and are easily shaken out.
9. What bad hair day: When I am lounging by the pool I never waste time washing my hair in the morning. Insert this hat to both cover up my bad hair day and protect my face from the sun.