1. summer essentials: bag, shades, swim / 2. parker dress /
3. h&m patterned suit love / 4. daily beauty / 5. taco tuesday / 6. shades from westward leaning
7. my go to LBD from Bailey 44 / 8. on the go: victorinox carry-on + nike
9. baublebar, jeweliq, + michele watches / 10. peace + love in equipment, ag jeans, aldo shoes
11. metalic kenneth cole shades / 12. hanging with beth + olivia
As any beauty obsessed girl, I have a cabinet at home filled with products. Especially hair products. I am always on the look out for products that can do more than one thing. So I easier travel with them, and SLOWLY but surely edit down my overflowing cabinets. When Pantene asked if I would try out their new Ultimate 10 Collection I was excited to see what it had to offer. I used the shampoo, conditioner, and BB créme for all three of the above hair styles. I would have to say the BB créme was by far my favorite product. It smelled great, which is a huge deal for me because I am not putting something in my hair that does not smell good. For some of the styles I used it before to protect my hair and create texture and in others I used it as a sleek finishing tool to add some much needed shine and definition. Definitely the perfect all-in-one magic créme.
Now for the fun part! One lucky eat.sleep.wear. reader gets to win the Ultimate 10 Collection plus the new Sarah Potempa Jetsetter Mini (that’s not even out yet! I personally use the full size Beachwaver and its a DREAM.) Leave a comment on this post with your name and email address. Good luck!
Head over to Pinterest HERE to check out my hair journey as well as TONS of hair inspiration!
photos by Beth + Blake